Monday, September 30, 2013

AIOP Training: The Best Way to Promote Your All in One Profits Business

What are The Best Ways to Promote Your All in One Profits Business?


When I start teaching people how to promote a business opportunity, no matter what the opportunity is, there are a few marketing strategies that I stick with no matter what.

While most of these strategies are free, some methods may cost a few bucks, but nothing here is impossible for just about anyone to engage in.

 Favorite Free Marketing Methods


I have a few favorites out there when it comes to marketing online.
  •  article marketing
  • video marketing
  • social media/facebook marketing
  • blogging

These are my favorites of all time and ALL of them are free! Well, I say free, but when it comes to advertising marketing or promoting anything on the Internet the truth usually goes something like this:

There is no such thing as free. If you are not paying for your advertising with money then you are probably paying for your advertising with your own labor.
This is the absolute, undeniable truth!

However, there are some low-budget options here that many of us can take advantage of, but before I jump on that, let me look at some methods for promoting All in One Profits that I just mentioned above.

Promoting All in One Profits With Articles


For whatever reason I love writing articles. From creating new articles for Ezinearticles or some other article directory to developing new and insightful blog posts to help others achieve their marketing goals, I just love to write.

This is probably one of the reasons why I consistently will write articles on my blogs or submit articles to directories, but I realize that everyone is not like me and that many out there struggle with article marketing.

The one bit of advice that I can give you is this...

If you struggle with writing articles, then either find some inexpensive way to outsource some of your article writing like with fiverr.com or double down on your efforts and learn to market.

Now this might sound like poor advice, but the truth of this is that if you are not creating articles then you simply need to find a way to have them created for you.

I mentioned fiverr.com above and this has been an excellent place for me to find someone willing to take on simple and mundane projects that I either didn't want to take the time to perform or didn't have the knowledge to do - and all for just 5 bucks in most cases!

So if you are struggling with writing your own articles, for about 5 dollars a week you could probably have someone write a few articles per week for you that you can post and if you have a good spinning software that you can use, this could turn into hundreds of articles that you can post on different directories and blogs.

Promoting All in One Profits With Videos 

 

If you are not promoting your All in One Profits business with videos then you are missing the proverbial boat!

More than ever video is hot and while there are many out there that do not wish to plaster their faces all over the Internet with video, there are sites that will allow you to produce videos without you having to make a video yourself.

Animoto.com is a site that I have used frequently in the past and is a good format for professional looking video production. A free account will allow you to produce a 30 second video - which is enough - and download it to your YouTube account.

I would suggest that you make video after video after video using Animoto or some other service. If you are comfortable in front of the lens then making videos is an excellent way to start to generate leads to your site, just make sure that you  are placing your AIOP url - hopefully a splash page - in the description area of your site and direct people to click on that link.

Videos are great ways to create content and show people that there is a real person on the other side of the website. Just remember that there are plenty of video hosting sites and YouTube is not the only one.

The Secret to Promote Your All in One Profits Business


The secret to promoting any business opportunity, including your All in One Profits Business, is by being consistent. Consistency is the key to better rankings and audience building.

Google loves consistent and fresh content, especially on blogs, and those coming by to check things out will always want fresh content that offers value.

So my best advice is to get off of your ass and start creating some videos or writing articles and get them out there on the Internet. Believe it or not, people ARE in fact looking for this information and it's up to you and others like you and myself to provide it.

See you at the top!

2 comments:

  1. Hey good to see you writing and publishing. You're a smart man... provided you ever need some quick content, I get it wholesale and on any topic in 10 minutes or less. It's a piece of software that only I have because I wrote it. It's sick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marshall, I am interested in getting content for my website. Please reach out to me. Thanks, LaToya

      Delete