Thursday, September 19, 2013

Promoting AIOP With Ezine Articles

Promoting Your Business with Ezine Articles and Other Article Marketing Directories

Promoting your All in One Profits business with Ezine Articles is one of the best "free" marketing methods out there. Of course, I love article marketing so I am a bit biased, but as far as I am concerned, Ezine Articles is probably the best of the best when it comes to article directories.

Although I believe that Ezine Articles is the best, there are quite a few others that work very well also.

GoArticles has always been a very good directory for me and usually they are one of my favorite directories to post to as well. I also like Articlesnatch and have received many clicks from this particular website.

With articlesnatch.com I have had many people come through and take the article, complete with my own links to where ever I want someone to go and post it on their site or blog. I get the trackbacks sent to my inbox so I can see where the person posted the article and can also check to see if my links are intact.

Now, as far as marketing your All in One Profits business with Ezine Articles - or any other article directory - there are a couple of things you will want to keep in mind. With Ezine Articles in particular, you will need to submit an article that is unique and original. With some of the other article directories out there, submitting spun content is acceptable.

If you are not sure what "spun" content is then listen up. There is software out there that will allow you to "spin" an article and create hundreds of articles that can then be placed on many different article directory sites.

One thing you don't want to do is place spun content on the Ezine Articles site as this could get your account suspended and that will get you no where.

Now, when you are promoting your All in One Profits business using articles, make sure that you are posting everyday. I challenge people to post a new article every day for 90 days and that is usually a winning combination. With the existing "challenge" that I have going on now...to build an AIOP business up from scratch....I will post a new article every other day and a new video on opposite days...oh yeah, and I will be recording most of it for the Elite Marketing Systems Group as well!

Last, but not least, make sure that you put together an author's resource box, a few sentences about yourself, your blog - if you have one - and your business opportunity. You may have to set up some linkable anchor texts with some html code, but it shouldn't be a big deal. Typically, the html code you will need is: <a href="http://yoursite.com">anchor text</a>.

Just use the HTML formula above and put it in every single one of your resource boxes. Make sure you get the links you need and always, above all make sure that your content offers value to the readers.

1 comment: